• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a home page?

New Here ,
May 28, 2009 May 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported html pages, and everything went well, except that homepage is blank. How do I add one? (see figure 1). Moreover, the links at the top are repeated (see figure 2).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enter a topic file name in the Default Topic field in the first window of the Generate wizard.

Good luck,

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Leon is right, you need to define a topic for the default.

However, I'm thinking the issues go deeper. If you are seeing repeated buttons (which we cannot see because you used the attach function and not the camera icon when you posted) my guess is that you are seeing WebHelp load inside WebHelp. And something is screwy with that for sure. The screwy part is likely the reason the page is blank.

You might try replying and using the camera icon to post that second image. That way we will see it immediately and it won't get stuck in a queued status.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - selecting the default worked. But the links at the top are still duplicated. (see attachment)?

Top Menu.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again

Question time.

When you examine your topics inside the editing environment, do you see lots of little red squares littering the pages?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp