• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multimode recording not an option

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2009 Jun 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate 4, when I select automatic recording, sometimes I do not get the option to choose multiple recording modes. Other times I can select multiple modes. Why is this inconsistent? How do I make selecting multiple modes possible?

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2009 Jun 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Are you by chance choosing to simply record additional slides to add to an existing project? I'm thinking that if you are doing that, Captivate won't offer the ability to record in multiple modes.

Another thought occurs here. If you are creating a project using a Template it's probably not an option either.

Just a couple of shots from the hip as my Captivate 4 elected to stop working today.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2009 Jun 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I was trying to record additional slides for a project using a template. I'll try recording in multimode as a new project and then import the slides.

I wish the help system covered this topic better. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources