Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFCHART Piechart numbers

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2006 Sep 26, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Does anyone know how to remove the values/numbers that appear next to the pie slices when you create a pie chart using cfchart. I just want the slices and the key.

Thanks
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, plenty of people know how to do this.
The answer is also readily apparent from the docs on cfchart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked in the Docs and I can't see anything. What attribute do I need to change?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2007 Apr 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike, is there anyway to add the values to bar charts? Thanks.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris,

Add the "xaxistitle" attribute to your <cfchart> tag like

xaxistitle="your_field_name"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already got an xaxistitle in my cfchart tag, and for its value, I have "Companies".

Let me explain my chart. I am graphing sales per company for a given region. So, my query returns a list of companies and their respective market share for the region. So, my cfchart looks like the code attached.

I would like for the percentages to show above each graph. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I found out how to add the data labels. So, I believe that doing the opposite might help you, dawils. I used the "datalabelstyle" attribute in the cfchartseries tag and combined that with the style attribute in the cfchart tag, which references a custom .xml file that includes the dataLabels tag. There are two URLs below that helped me out a lot. I hope that this helps. Thanks.

http://www.gpoint.com/website/WebCharts50/support/manual.jsp?chapter=manual/chapter06.html

and

http://www.robisen.com/index.cfm/2006/5/28/CFCHART-Disappearing-Labels-Legends-and-Data-Labels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation