• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom animation imported from PP in CP4 does not play 2nd time around

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2009 Jun 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a CP4 presenation by importing a presentation from Power point. A few slides have custom animation - photos that transition in, text blocks that appear after 3 seconds, an arrow that rotates. They work fine the first time through the CP4 presentation. However, the end of my presentation contains a quiz that if the user does not score well enough, has them go through the CP4 presentation again. This part is working - I can re-direct them to a number of starting places through branching. However, the second time they go through the presentation, the custom animation does not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 22, 2009 Jun 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We did a basic check to confirm that this scenario works on our machines. Can you please send us your PPT file. We will try to reproduce the problem using your PPT file.

Can you please email me the PPT file at mvlele@adobe.com

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources