• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to export variables/actions?

Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2009 Jun 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a project with several rather elaborate actions an numerous variables. I would like to reuse these actions and variables in further projects. However, for other reasons I don't want to duplicate the existing project with "save as ..." but rather copy and paste slides. Is there a way to copy and paste or export/import actions and variables?

Best Regards,

Jan

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 02, 2009 Jun 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont believe so. I would do a save as, delete all slides, then copy paste into that file (Making it a template). Maybe a template file could be used, but not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 09, 2009 Jun 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is an interesting use-case.

CP5 development is in progress, its better you add this to the captivate wishform

--

Manoj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2009 Jun 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jan,

I am with you here on exporting actions. I think that this would be a great idea. Please do submit an enhancement request.

Best - Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources