• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Title is Missing from the Output???

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2009 Jun 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Please enter the Project title here" is all that's displaying on my output.  I've verified (and resaved & compiled) that the Project Title has been typed in the Project Settings. 

Does anyone have any ideas????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Annnnnd the output would be?

* CHM

* WebHelp

* FlashHelp

* Air Help

* Oracle Help

* JavaHelp

* Printed Documentation

* PDF

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gosh sorry. .chm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry folks.  The output is .chm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I am using RoboHelp X5 and I have no idea where the Windows folder is in the project, but I am going to look for it right now. Thank you very much!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, yes it did help. Thanks. I wasn't even looking "in" RoboHelp for it I was searching through the files where the output is stored. THANKS! Now, in that windows folder I only had one file and I added the title there, saved it and then batch generated but it's still not on the output...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Okay, so we need to dig a bit deeper on this.

Note that there are two window types. You need to be working with the type that is meant for use with your output. Please reference the image below:

tmp1.png

Make sure you are editing the window for your output!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, I don't have a file type shown for the window...but the properties show that it's HTML Help. Even if I delete it and add a new window, I don't have the option to select a chm type window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again

Often in times like this it's just simpler to connect where I can view your screen and converse with you directly. Are you up for that? Shouldn't take long to fix it.

If you are open to that, shoot me a private message containing your phone number. I'll shoot back a link for you to click where we can connect and I can observe your screen while you work. Then I can coach you through some dialogs to see what's going on.

My email address is rstone75 (at) kc (dot) rr (dot) com

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp