• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with importing projects from server

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2009 Jun 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon.  I'm hoping someone here can help me get my RoboHelp going again.  We have a server running the Configuration Manager piece of RoboHelp Server 7.  I was publishing all the updates from my laptop.  However, my laptop died.  so now I'm starting all over.  How can I grab my already published projects and import them from the server/DB back to my laptop for RoboHelp HTML?

I tried to navigate to the server's c:\Program Files\Adobe\Robohelp Server7\Servers and copy the projets from there back down to my local laptop, but RoboHelp HTML wasn't able to open the projects due to no *.xpj file.

Thanks for youe assistance

Brandon C. Pembo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2009 Jun 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Ouch! Think of RoboHelp as you would think of your kitchen. You have a pantry and a refrigerator where the base ingredients are stored. You then mix the ingredients and process them by cooking to bake a cake, cookies or muffins. Think of the files on the server as being very much like the cookies. You are wanting to take the cookies and turn them back into eggs and flour and such.

Check out the following links for more.

Click here for one link

Click here for another

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp