• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User defined CSS

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2009 Jun 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Developing our help system we have endeavored as far as possible to have the webhelp as usable as possible for those with various sight impairments. However on visiting a number of web sites where we have pulled accessibility requirements I've notice a natty option where the user can choose the appearance of the site, selecting high vis, colour blind options etc. I've tried getting this to work within our webhelp output but have had little success. Does anyone know how this can be done? What I would like is two or more buttons in the skin that the user can select and a new CSS is applied from then on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For info we are running x5 now but have RH8 and will be switching shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may be able to find a javascript method of doing that for topics by searching the web. However, it will not change the toolbar and navigation pane.

RoboHelp 8 will not change the options for this problem.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp