Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background color not being applied to WebHelp

Feb 10, 2009 Feb 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a webhelp project where the output is displayed in a frameset. My stylesheet.css specifies #FFFFF3 as the background color. Everything is fine during preview, but when I generate the webhelp, that color is stripped out. Is there something in the webhelp skin I need to modify in order for the right color to appear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2009 Feb 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not that common to use framesets inside a skin so there may be a severe lack of experience in these forums. Is there a reason you are doing things this way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 12, 2009 Feb 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
We're migrating from a compiled help format to WebHelp. The project in question is a compilation of the 13,000+ error, information and warning messages. We're using webhelp because our software is migrating from a development environment that supports HTML Help (MainWin) to one that doesn't (Qt). The frameset worked fine in HTMLHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp