• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

get url on flash video ends

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2009 Jun 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i hope someone can helpme i need when a flash video ends redirectme to an html i use Flash CS3 in AS3, i impot the video in a fla document and make a swf to put in html, i can se perfect the video in the web but i dont know how to redirect to and html.

thankyou

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the video is spread along the timeline, then create an actions layer with a keyframe at the end where the video ends and put the following code there:

stop();

navigateToURL(new URLRequest("http://www.etc...", "_self");

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ned i try this and works fine! but there is a problem, my video is in one frame and i try to guess when my video ends put extra frames, and because is progesive download, so i don,t know if the time line makes go to the url before the video download complete. Thank you Ned for read this pods

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's why I mentioned whether your video was spread across the timeline.  The solution I offered would be applicable if that's the case, but it isn't based on what you just explained.  You should look thru the last week or two of postings in this forum because I think a coded approach to detect when the video ends was discussed.  I normally avoid anything to do with video... I don't have much experience with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are using netstream then you should have a function like this

private function netStatus(e.NetStatusEvent){

if(e.info.code == "NetStream.Play.Stop"){

//URL code here

}

}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you are using the standard flv component you could use this

stop();

import fl.video.*;
vid.addEventListener (VideoEvent.COMPLETE, finishedVid);

function finishedVid(event:Event):void{
navigateToURL(new URLRequest("http://www.whatever.com", "_self");

}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines