• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manual panning in CP4

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2009 Feb 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have newly installed Captivate 4 and I am having trouble figuring out how the manual panning works. Under Recording:Keys I see that F3 is "for manual panning", but it doesn't seem to do anything. I don't want automatic panning where it follows my mouse around, but on occasion I have a button outside of the recording window that I would like to pan over and see. I assume this is what manual panning would be for, but how does it work?

Appreciate any input...!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 08, 2009 Feb 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that if you have manual panning turned on, you need to use your mouse to "grab" the red frame and drag it where you want... or pan if you will. When you put your mouse over the red frame it changes shape to arrows on 4 sides.. just drag it where you want it and it takes a capture where you drop it.

Hope this helps.

K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 08, 2009 Feb 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
And try moving the frame slowly.

I don't like the panning thing... I like to have the whole screen visible.

But I hope it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources