• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change the HTML editor in Robo7

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2009 Jun 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on Tools, Options, I get this message: Internal Error: Can't get right editor's information. Subsequently, there are no HTML editors listed and the option to ADD is grayed out.

Tried several times to reinstall along with Ver .2, to no avail.

Any ideas....thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2009 Jun 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if you are going about the uninstall correctly.

When you see 7.0.3 you might think you are uninstalling the full product. You are only uninstalling that patch. Click Refresh or press F5 and you will see 7.0.2 waiting to be uninstalled, after that Refresh shows 7.0.1 and finally the original install.

If you did not do it that way, try again and hopfully on reinstalling, all will be OK. If you have fixed it some other way, it would help if you posted that here.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2009 Oct 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue with my RoboHelp 7.03.001.  Up until a few days ago, it was fine and I could open the files fine.  Now I have to right-click on each one and select "Edit with RoboHelp WYSIWYG.   I do not have any options available under the Tool Options/HTML Editors and also get the same error message.  Is this possibly associated with another installation such as a Windows patch or Adobe product (Adobe Flash Player 10 Active X for example may have been installed recently).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2009 Oct 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing anything in this dialog? What you need is Design View.

DefaultEditor.gif

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2009 Oct 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The HTML Editors box is blank on my RoboHelp 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2009 Oct 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you will need to go into Control Panel and do a repair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2009 Oct 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is now fixed after going into Control Panel/Add & Remove Programs and going through the removal of RoboHelp 7.0.3.  After a reboot, I reopened my RoboHelp 7 and it was version 7.0.2.  The files opened fine in the HTML editor and the HTML Editor list in the Tools/Options has the options of RoboHelp WYSIWYG, Word 2003 and Notepad.  RoboHelp WYSIWYG is selected as the default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp