• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing RoboHelp output to MOSS

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2009 Jun 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to develop policies and procedures with RoboHelp HTML 7.

Presently, the plan is to author these documents in RH, generate the PDF files and upload the PDF files into a MOSS library.

Ideally, I'd rather publish in WebHelp (or FlashHelp) and upload into MOSS. Is this realistic?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2009 Jun 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I believe MOSS is SharePoint, no?

I believe others have successfully uploaded WebHelp/FlashHelp into SharePoint. See if the link below helps you any.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2009 Jun 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the information. It gives me a nice starting point.

Take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2009 Jun 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just to add that while I personally don't publish my output to Sharepoint, other teams within my company are doing this without any problems, so it's definitely do-able!

Cheers, Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark

I have a request if you are able.

Can you perhaps chat with those involved and see if you are able to derive any fairly generic instructions for doing this? It seems to surface from time to time and it would be ever helpful if we had something we could steer users to in order to provide some form of assistance.

Thanks... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Off the top of my head I don't think it is anything more complicated than copying the WebHelp output folder into a document library on Sharepoint...

I will check with my colleagues to see if there is anything special that they are doing with their output, but I'm not in work now until Tuesday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that, Mark!

Apparently it's confusing enough to cause folks to post and ask how it's done. Hence, the request for info.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp