• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking files from different folders

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2009 Jun 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm a very new RoboHelp 7 user. I only know the basics. I've put up the image below as an example.

robo.JPG

Let's say that I would like to make a .chm in the Tstexcls folder. This help file will have to be link to files from the other folders such as the Tutorial folder. How do I link these file? For example, i have a tutor.htm file in the tutorial folder and I want to link it to my Tstexcls help file. Do i use remote urls and how do i use remote urls? Or do I import the files to my project manager? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jun 21, 2009 Jun 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Exactly how you will link the files will depend on the results you wish to achieve.

Typically you have all files that are linked inside the CHM. This often means importing the files and linking them up.

Before we may provide more detail, we need to know more.

Is your goal to provide a single CHM file that provides all the content from inside it? Or will your end user have the same file structure on their hard drives when running the CHM?

Things like that.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp