• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound Quality

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2007 Sep 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The qualitly of the recording I get is ten times worse than the one I hear from the audio tutorial. Is there a trick to getting good sound with Captivate 2? I am on a HP Compaq, Pentium 4HT computer.

Thank you in advance.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 09, 2007 Oct 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi desertpincushion and welcome to the forum

Sorry, but from your post I cannot give any specific answers as I need more detail, but the 2 main things to check for are type and quality of microphone and secondly the soundcard on your laptop. There is rather a long thread elsewhere in this forum that did discuss this and that might be of help to you.

Cheers
Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2007 Oct 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi! I think this is a bug in Captivate 2. I've found that if I go to Audio | Options... and click the drop-down arrow for Audio quality and change to the other top option (either High Quality or Highest Quality), it usually fixes it. Ultimately, it works best on Highest Quality.

Thanks,
Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources