Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

robohelp htmlhelp

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2009 Jun 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

how can I remove the navigational bar, the yellow one at top right of the page that has  a icon for each page and a red line connecting them together.

ehsan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like what you are describing is the Browse Sequence, which is not necessarily every page, just whatever you have defined.

It can be turned of in the window properties but I am not clear why you would define a browse sequence and then not want to display it.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks,

In my defence I am a newbie and  have no idea where this "browse sequence" is or how it came into my project. By the way how should I undefine it šŸ™‚

ehsan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you go about removing the browse sequence, is the desire to do so your own or is it coming from the product manager? What I am suggesting is you may need to check with others before you remove it.

Once you are certain it is OK to remove it, go to Tools > Browse Sequence Editor.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,

I will do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp