Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low colour quality

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2009 Feb 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Captivate 4 on a PC. I recorded a piece on photoshop and when exporting to AVI i chose to export it in uncompressed AVI and with 32-bit colour. However, on the final export the photo in photoshop had very blotchy colour and when I opened the colour picker, it had alot of the concentric circles within it that suggests a low colour bit. I don't know whether my issue is in the recording or the exporting.
Please help

Ryan
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the issue only with Avi publish or with swf publish as well. Also check the image quality settings that you have selected in Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan

In addition to Saurabh's fine words, one place that may be helpful to check is the properties of all slides. Look at the quality setting there as well.

Remember that you don't need to check them individually (Unless you just want to). You may select them all and look at the properties as a group.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks both for your suggestions, unfortunately the problem hasn't been fixed. I have checked the quality in the settings and it is set to high, and yes the problem occurs with published SWF too. Any further suggestions? :(

Ry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there

Sometimes "High" doesn't change things and "JPG" makes a big difference.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources