Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting from RH 7 to RH 8

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2009 Jun 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I've just been informed that our upgrade from RH 7 to RH 8 has arrived. Does anyone have any:

• general commentary on this new version
  • tips about anything I should do
  • tips about anything I should absolutely not do
  • Should I run away crying, hugging my machine to chest so IT can't upgrade my version?

So far, we only ever generate CHM and Word files - no Flash help or Web Help.

I've browsed the forums here and there (at least from what I found) doesn't seem to be an area for general chatter on the subject. Although from the number of issues I've seen reported, I am a little nervous...

Georgina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2009 Jun 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you need to look at whatever sources you can find. You have seen some posts here. You might also take a look at my site where there is some information about RoboHelp 8.

Then you need to consider whether anything you have read outweighs your reasons for upgrading.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp