• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For how long will Adobe support RoboHelp X5?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew if Adobe had any kind of plans to sunset (i.e. stop providing updates and support) for RoboHelp X5 anytime soon? My company is considering updating our system and we are trying to gage how long we have before our current version will no longer be supported by Adobe. Has anyone heard anything about Adobe's timeline for supporting X5?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2008 Jun 26, 2008
Welcome to the forum.

X5 is no longer supported. Existing updates will remain available and you can activate by phone. Beyond that there is no support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

X5 is no longer supported. Existing updates will remain available and you can activate by phone. Beyond that there is no support.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply, Peter.
Have you heard of any problems directly upgrading from RoboHelp X5 to RoboHelp 7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2009 Jun 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter - do you happen to know when RoboHelp 7 is scheduled to sunset?

Thanks!

Glenn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe their support packages are for the current and previous versions. So support for RH7 via Adobe stops when RH9 is launched, and No, I don't know when that will be.

Forum support continues.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has a lot of new features that you can learn about on my site.

There's also a topic about Using RH7 that describes, amongst other things, the known problems.

Plenty of support on these forums. :-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! We'll check out that forum & the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp