Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling RH7 - need the executable

Jun 26, 2009 Jun 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, all. I just got a shiny new lapmonster at work, and am transitioning over to it - you know how that is. I have all the software just about loaded, except RH7. Can't find the download file I got when we bought it. I have a valid license number, so I'm hoping that someone can direct me to the installation executable, and I can take it from there.

Anyone? (Whether it is on the Adobe website or on a personal site makes no diff to me....it will be legal once I re-register it anyway.)

Thanks in advance, y'all.

-Laurin

in not-so-sunny Nashua, NH

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I think you need to be specific. There are actually two versions.

• Basic RoboHelp 7
  • RoboHelp 7 as part of the Technical Communication Suite

The install file will likely be vastly different between the two.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops, sorry. No, haven't been able to convince the muggles that the suite would be a good thing. So, just RH7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am surfing around Adobe.com now, found the page for the RH7 updates, but not the initial v7 release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laurin

You will not be able to download it from any publicly available location. Try Customer Services. They may have some link.

If that fails, email me via my site. I can try to upload it to a transfer site but it is half a gig so it might prove tricky. I'll need your email address but don't post it here!

I am going out shortly as it is almost evening here so it will be a few hours before the upload can start.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Peter - I'll (gulp) give Customer Service a chance to redeem itself a shot first. If you don't hear from me by Monday, sent out the search and rescue team.

have a great weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

guess what I found!!   I had stuffed the CD into my big FrameMaker box with a bunch of other software.

getting old, I guess....

thanks for spending time with me on my journey into dottiness.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp