• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

End of project

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2009 Jan 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I just finished doing a project and created my last screen for the user to click on exit and have it fade to a blank screen (end of project). It works fine when I preview it, but when I publish it, it does not work. I have checked several times to make sure that the exit button has an "end of project" and it does. Anyone know why this is happening? I am using Captivate 3.

Thank you.

Captivating1
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2009 Jan 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi captivating1

Can you be more specific about how you did this? You mention a button and a last screen and fading out. Where is the button? On each slide or on the last screen?

When you publish, where are you testing from? Your PC or from a server?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2009 Jan 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick. It's an Exit button that I placed on the last screen so when the participant hits it, it will fade to a blank screen signaling the end of the project. Now, when I do this on my pc, it works, but when I publish it to a server, it does not do it.

What do you think?

Thanks.

Captivating 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources