• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFIMAGE distorting CAPTCHA images.

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2009 Jun 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CFIMAGE's ability to create CAPTCHA images to stop bot from hammering my forms. However, I am finding that the CAPTCHA images often times show distorted characters even on the LOW difficulty setting. I tried the DIV solutions changing the background color to all white behind the CAPTCHA but that didn't solve the problem.

Any own know how to fix this? I attached a sample. Notice the first character. It's supposed to be a Y. The problem here is that users aren't able to tell if the character is a real letter or just an element of the image.

Thanks for the help...

Also, I love the WYSIWYG editor adobe put in this forum. Anyone know if it's home grown or a third party add on and who developed it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is another example... the attached image should say

DAKGJ

Is anyone else having this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey... figured it out. Here is the solution. I posted it on my blog.

http://fusecast.blogspot.com/2009/06/solution-to-cfimage-distorting-text.html

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this problem because of not mentioning the fonts..

there an attribute font in cfimage. plz specify the font attribute which support ur server..This will solve the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fusecast wrote:

Also, I love the WYSIWYG editor adobe put in this forum. Anyone know if it's home grown or a third party add on and who developed it?

Hi Fusecast,

The footer of this page says "Adobe Forums powered by Jive Software's Clearspace ® 2.5.7".

Nonetheless, if you are looking for CF Specific rich text editor, then refer the "cftextarea" tag.

More info at,

http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=Tags_t_02.html

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation