• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SwishMax2 SWF in Captivate: _droptarget problems -- PLS HELP

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2008 Jan 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a drag&drop SwishMax2 app that runs fine in Flash Player. It checks where you drop a movie clip (using this._droptarget) and does something based on where you drop it.

Running the SWF standalone gives me the correct "dropzone" in slash notation: /truthsZone/truthsZone or /liesZone/liesZone.

When I import the SWF into Captivate 3, drop the movie clip, and debug the value of its "this._droptarget", it always returns "/contentShade_mc" as the string value, regardless of where I drop it.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? Is Captivate somehow interfering with the _droptarget value? Has anyone else out there imported SWFs with drag & drop code into Captivate 3 and had similar problems?

Thanks! Fred
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 01, 2008 Feb 01, 2008
Solved the problem.

Did dome digging and it looks like _droptarget always returns whatever it hits, starting from the main time (highest depth) - which is the Captivate movie clip in this case. Used the hitTest() method instead, and it works fine now.

Thx - Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2008 Feb 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved the problem.

Did dome digging and it looks like _droptarget always returns whatever it hits, starting from the main time (highest depth) - which is the Captivate movie clip in this case. Used the hitTest() method instead, and it works fine now.

Thx - Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2009 Jul 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and this helped me.  Thanks for posting after you'd figured it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources