• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you print to PDF with Adobe Digital Editions?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2008 Feb 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0 on a PC I use at school. I am able to print documents to Adobe PDF and create them into a PDF by choosing Adobe PDF instead of a printer.

I have purchased an eBook that opens in Adobe Digital Editions. The book allows unlimited printing.

Is it possible to print parts of the book to PDF and create a PDF instead of printing the pages out onto paper?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2008 Mar 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this is expressly disallowed. If you think about it, that would allow you to circumvent the DRM protection and the publishers therefore forbid this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2009 Jul 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are ebooks published by Adobe press restricted from printing? I can't print any my CS3 CIB, the print icon is greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines