Expand my Community achievements bar.

Embed digital signature on barcode

Former Community Member

Would you suggest me on how to embed the digital signature on barcode in pdf. I'm using Adobe acrobat professional environment 8.1

Welcome for immediate suggestions.

4 Replies

Former Community Member

There is no way to embed a digital signature into a barcode.  What are you trying to achieve?

Regards

Steve

Former Community Member

Thanks for your reply.

Actually i'm having the digital signature and barcode in pdf document. After that  i'm going to fax that document. So now it will be an TIFF imaged form. Now i want to get that digital signature information from TIFF. So is there any way to get it.

Please help me in this situation.

Former Community Member

Once the PDF is converted to TIFF, the digitial signature is destroyed, and all information in the signature is lost.  You would need to get the information from the signature prior to converting to TIFF and "save" it somehow. The signature information will not be included in\with the TIFF file unless you could add the bits of signature information (i.e. signer name, signature status, etc) you needed to the metadata of the TIFF file, but remember, the original dig sig is still destroyed.  By the way, I don't know how you could this.

Regards

Steve

Level 1

Hi Susila,

I think the below might help you. However, I'm still stuck halfway and looking for some help.

Signature Status using Verify XML Signature
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/533187

Ryan