Expand my Community achievements bar.

Button converting to Complete in process

Level 2

I have a button on my form with the control type of Regular that seems to be converting to a complete button in my process.

Any idea how this could happen?  I thought only Submit buttons get converted to Complete.

15 Replies

Former Community Member

Did you solve this or is it still an issue?

Can you post your form if it is an issue and I will try it here.

Paul

Level 2

Paul,

Attached is my form and process.  Let me know if you need the fragments also...I'm a newbie to this. 

Thanks!

Lisa

Level 2

Form didn't send...trying again.

Level 2

Having problems sending xdp.  Should I send another way?

Former Community Member

I do not see any buttons on this form at all ....are they part of the frgament? Are the buttons that are causing you grief used to invoke the web services?

Paul

Level 2

Sorry...I attached the fragment.   You will need to click on Bypass Search on the first section to avoid the web service calls.

Former Community Member

So I assume that it is the button labelled submit that is causing the issues for you. It is a regular button but it is programmed to click the real submit button. So why do you say you think it is turning into a real submit button?

Paul

Level 2

Yes the submit button is the issue.  The submit button starts as a regular button but if you 'Need More Info' in the process, the form

comes back to the Teller and is a Complete button instead of a submit.

Former Community Member

I am completely confused ...I also do not have your process so I do not know what you are referring to.

So you are saying that the caption on the button changes or the action that it performs changes.

By the way - you are right - only the submit button will be touched by the server. It will change the URL that the submit button submits to and it will hide it so that you will use the buttons in the outlying area of workspace (called the chrome).

Paul

Level 2

I attached the process, but I think you may have answered my question. I'm not familiar with chrome.

Thanks,

Lisa

Former Community Member

The chrome is the Flex application that houses the PDF form and sits on the outside of the Acrobat/Reader app. It has the buttons for you to choose the route that you want the process to take as well as other process options.

Paul