• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 8 crashes when loading RH 8 environment

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2009 Jul 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from RH 6 to RH 8, and wanted to be able to tab back and forth between viewing TOC, Topics, and WYSIWYG design view, just the way I did before.  I created an environment that should allow me to tab between TOC and Topic List in the left-hand pane, but when I try to load it, the TOC tab appears with the Topic List tab in the left-hand pane until I click on it, at which point the entire application crashes and shuts down.  How can I fix this?

I'd post the environment file, but I have no idea where RH put it, sorry.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2009 Jul 08, 2009

There's a bug reported somewhere in these forums reporting that you cannot maintain the TOC between sessions. Sorry but you will have to open the TOC in each session.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a bug reported somewhere in these forums reporting that you cannot maintain the TOC between sessions. Sorry but you will have to open the TOC in each session.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help.  I'm not happy to hear it, being as I am already fighting with the new interface, but if I know about it, I can work around it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some RH7 environments that you can download from my site. They will work in RH8.

As to the bug, the more people who report a bug or request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done, thanks.  That's the first time I've ever reported a bug to a company I wasn't working for -- I do testing and internal bug reporting normally as well as documentation...

Thank you again for all your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp