• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allow Table Columns to be Conditionalized

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2009 Apr 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of FM v9.0, only table rows can be conditionalized, not columns.
TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 15, 2009 Jun 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that this is a problem.  My team has been waiting for this feature for years.  Currently we have to individually condition/uncondition each column cell in a table that spans many pages, in total about 300 table cells...one at a time.  Why have development spend time moving menus around rather than adding important/userful functionality such as this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 10, 2009 Jul 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate this feature also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 10 tables that we use standard in a document, it would be nice to be able to set column widths and be able to adjust them from the table designer..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jcosiersr wrote:

I have 10 tables that we use standard in a document, it would be nice to be able to set column widths and be able to adjust them from the table designer..

How could you distinguish between existing tables using a given format that should remain unchanged, when you update the format for tables using the same format that you want to change? Compare this to updating paragraph or character format definitions - "Update All" changes existing instances. Perhaps you'd need a new format definition property like "Ignore Update All" to "freeze" format definitions.

REMEMBER: This forum is for user-to-user discussions and opinions. Post formal feature requests at:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Regards,

Peter Gold

KnowHow Pro Services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines