• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PPT text color changing on import

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2009 Jul 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the process of creating 7 projects from powerpoint presentations. All of the presentations were creating using the same layout, font, font colors etc.

6 of the 7 presentaitons imported OK. There's one presentation when imported, all of the red colored text changes to aqua.

Has anyone exprienced this?

I'm using Captivate 3.0.1.589 & Powerpoint 2003

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2009 Jul 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I've seen this in Captivate 3. If changing the text color in the original PowerPoint file isn't possible then you could consider capturing your PowerPoint slides by recording your presentation as a demonstration. In order to be successful you will need to change the way you set up your PowerPoint show to do this:

1. Go the Slide Show menu and choose Set Up Show

2. Choose the Show type option Browsed by an individual (window)

3. Uncheck the Show scrollbar option

Now in Captivate choose Custom size and make sure that the red recording area cover your entire presentation, excluding the PowerPoint application window.

I find that the best way to ensure I capture each slide correctly is to press the PrintScreen on my keyboard. This is known as manual capturing and makes sure that I can capture the exact screen action I am after.

Best - Mark

<a href="http://macrofireball.blogspot.com/"><strong>Visit the macrofireball blog</strong></a>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources