Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Captivate User

Dec 20, 2008 Dec 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm New using Captivate and i need someone's help to make my first project just i want suggestions to take the right way.

What i need to do is a practical exam in usind windows, i begin to make it using authorware but i found it will take a long time to do so, and they suggests captivate for me but i don't want to make a software simulation what i need to di is a practical exam that tracks actions of user and the result will be according to steps user make not just one action, then i'll use Captivate-Authorware KO to put the questions in authoreware and i'll send result to authorware

what i needs to know in order to begin:
1- What type of projects i should select.
2- I need to capture screen shots for desktop and the output project i need it to be in 640*480 resolution when i try to do so the screen shots resolution is so bad.
3- I need to take result from Capitave into authorware and when i tried to do so i didn't get the result.

Anyone have any suggestios about how to do this and how to begin

An example for exam questions is the to make the steps to shutdown the computer, so first user should click
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2008 Dec 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question has been cross posted to two different forum categories. Please direct any replies to where the question first appeared. You may do so by clicking here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2008 Dec 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
http://www.mrfwe.we.bs
mrf web technologies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources