• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet Explorer - an error hsa occurred in the script on this page.

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2009 Jul 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When accessing a website within Contribute CS3 version 4.1, I receive the following error message:

Internet Explorer Script Error

Line:  152

Char:  1

Error:  Object expected

Code:  0

URL:  http://domainname.net

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?  Yes No

I have tried several settings changes in Internet Explorer (Advanced settings, trusted sites, etc.) and no luck in getting rid of this error and since it is only occuring on one of the websites I manage I am thinking there may be a problem with the scripts on this site.

If so, does anyone know how to fix the script error that is causing this problem?

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might be better off asking questions about Contribute in the Contribute forum. This forum is for RoboHelp, an entirely different Adobe product.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My bad - thanks. Guess I need another cup of java -

Chuck King, CDIA+, CSE

President & CEO

IT Nexus, Inc.

T: 402.934.9005 Ext. 1

www.itnexusinc.com

Your complete technology department

This message is from IT Nexus, Inc. and contains information which may be confidential.  If you have received this message in error, you are strictly prohibited from reading or printing it and from disclosing or using its contents in any manner, and you should immediately delete it.  The unauthorized disclosure or use of confidential information inadvertently transmitted to you may result in criminal and/or civil liability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp