• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i enable word wrap in the code view?

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2009 Jul 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, I'm a bit slow on the uptake...but I could swear Ray mentioned that there was a word wrap in CFB.  I can't find it to save my life.

I'm hoping someone will just reply with a "Hey, just click icon XYZ located in ABC".  Please internalize the "wow, what a bonehead" comments.

Grassy A$$.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but if you go to Preferences -> HTML -> Editors, then click on Advanced tab, you'll see "Enable word wrap" as an option.  It feels a little buggy still, as not all the line numbers show up as it should, but it seems to do what you looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use it, so I've never looked.  I couldn't find anything either.  Turns out word wrap isn't a native feature of Eclipse.  To get word wrap to work you'll need to install the (buggy) Add on.

Help > software updates > Available Software tab > Add site >http://ahtik.com/eclipse-update/ > Select virtual word wrap > install > next > accept > Finish > restart > right click on the editor window and select virtual word wrap.

Easy, right?  I couldn't find word wrap in flex builder either so I wouldn't consider this to be a feature of CF Builder...

The bad thing about this is it appears to add extra line numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but if you go to Preferences -> HTML -> Editors, then click on Advanced tab, you'll see "Enable word wrap" as an option.  It feels a little buggy still, as not all the line numbers show up as it should, but it seems to do what you looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2009 Jul 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solid.  That's what I was looking for.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2009 Jul 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good find.  Seems a pretty basic feature to put in Advanced and barried that deep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation