• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ORM Wizard not working??

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2009 Jul 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm about to use the RDS Dataview and when I right click and table to create an ORM CFC .. it asks me for the CFC location .. I choose a folder that's in my project and a new window comes up with a blank screen, nothing else happens.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can happen if you have debugging enabled on the server. Can you please confirm if that is not the case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw, this enable deugging is fixed in a later build by making changes in Application.cfc in the handler package of extensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2009 Jul 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Debugging is disabled.

Also I'm using Mac OS X 10.5.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2009 Jul 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just now a bug was reported regarding 'Framework' folder name being in mixed case in our extension code. That could be the same problem you are facing. If you want, you can lowercase all reference to 'Framework' in the extension code and try. We will of course be fixing this at our end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation