Expand my Community achievements bar.

Repeating Table Headers--Boxes grayed out

Former Community Member

I want the headers of some tables to repeat at the top of each page. (The tables have rows that can be added or deleted.) I think I know how this should be done: On Header Row settings, under "Project">"Pagination" the check boxes for "Include Header Row in Initial Page" and "Include Header Row in Subsequent Pages" should be check off. But they are grayed out! What am I missing? The Header Row is delineated as a Header Row" in both the Row Type and the Accessibility Role.

Thanks!

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Here is a file with the subform with the tables, etc. Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Former Community Member

The settings woudl be on the table subform (the one right above the details subform).

Paul

Former Community Member

Thanks for the reply, but the problem is, the boxes are grayed out. How do I "ungray" them so can I choose to repeat the header? (See attached.) Thanks!

Former Community Member

If I click on the subform I previouly mentioned they are not greyed out. Which object are you looking at?

Paul

Former Community Member

Nuts. I didn't want to send the whole form, so I just copied the subform, saved it to use as an example, and in THAT table, it isn't grayed out.

But I figured it out! If the table is in a subform that is POSITIONED, those boxes get grayed out; It seems it has to be in a FLOWED subform to be able to check off those boxes. So, I wrapped it in a FLOWED subform, and put THAT subform in a POSITIONED one.

This LiveCycle can get frustrating at times. Thanks for all the help on this forum!