Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to fetch server mappings. Reason :null

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2009 Jul 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the following error in the Console when I add or refresh my server

[oolocal], (07/14 at 04:40:11): Server is available. Getting server settings from Server
[oolocal], Error, 07/14 at 04:40:12, Unable to fetch server mappings. Reason :null
[oolocal], Error, 07/14 at 04:40:12, Unable to get the log directory. Reason:null

cf8 standalone

webroot in c:\inetpub

I can browse datasource (so RDS is working)

Regards,

Aaron

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 14, 2009 Jul 14, 2009

This is known issue. Unable to fetch server mappings. Reason :null.We are fixing this.

Just to check settings are collected successfully from the server. Create Project and attach server to the same. Open cfm and type <cfquery datasource=""> Should list the datasources.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 14, 2009 Jul 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aaron,

We are aware of this issue and has been logged. This error message is a harmless one and should not affect any functionality.

Thanks!

Bhakti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is known issue. Unable to fetch server mappings. Reason :null.We are fixing this.

Just to check settings are collected successfully from the server. Create Project and attach server to the same. Open cfm and type <cfquery datasource=""> Should list the datasources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same error and the datasources do still list for cfquery. Could it have something to do with using a webroot external from the coldfusion default?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the datasources are listed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2009 Jul 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same set of errors, is this a bug or have I setup the ColdFusion Builder incorrectly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your setup is correct. Please ignore these messages for now as they are harmless. Everything should work fine even if you get these messages.

-Bhakti!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2010 Oct 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's now more than a year later and I just installed CF8 as a localhost installation on my Windows 7 machine and i

t gets the same two error messages in the CFBuilder servers Console window after I setup a server entry in CFBuilder.

I can't believe that Adobe would ignore this problem for this long.  How do I fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation