Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging in RoboHelp 8

Jul 16, 2009 Jul 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading the conversation 2 weeks ago where VeryDullScreenName mentioned that they had seen a tutorial of how to merge multiple Robohelp projects in Webhelp I was hopefully that finding the tutorial would solve my problems, however I havn't found such a tutorial anywhere. I've read Peter Grainge's instructions on merging in WebHelp for Robohelp 7 but some of the steps were still unclear to me (I'm still new to RoboHelp). Does anyone know where I could find more detailed instructions on merging documents and viewing them before I publish them?

Thanks!

Shelby

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2009 Jul 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know if you do find anything more detailed.

Why not post here which bits you couldn't follow and then maybe we can help you.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your quick reply! I did not find any other instructions but after reading a couple other sections of the RoboHelp help I was able to get it to work.

Thanks!

Shelby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please feel free to email me via my site if you think any of the instructions need to be made clearer. The article is there to help people such as yourself so if it is not doing its job, it needs amending.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp