• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how too open web broswer in presenter?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2006 Apr 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've run into a situation where I need to open a full screen web browser window from a breeze presentation. Is this possible?

I know how to do it via javascript (uing window.open), however I have no way to make that type of link within powerpoint that would open up the browser window in full screen.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2006 Apr 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried this, and it would b e workaround, but what if you had a "splash page" slide on which you had a text button that did 2 things:

~ ran your javascript
~ manually advanced the user to the next slide

Hope this helps

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2006 Apr 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
For what it's worth guys, iv'e done the following (and yes, Jon, it's a workaround )

I created a flash button that had javascript written on it, essentially using the same premise as the window.open method. Although the same could be done with the text as Jon mentions, just be careful: because if you intend to use PPT's action buttons, don't be surprised if it fails as soon as you convert the ppt into Breeze content. I've seen many instances where ppt-based objects such as the action buttons failed after conversion.

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources