• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 8: Vertical scroll bar problem

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2009 Jul 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed RoboHelp 8. When I view a topic page that is longer than the window, sometimes the vertical scroll bars appear and sometimes they don't. If I click the <> HTML tab and then click the Design tab again, the scroll bar appears. The scroll bar also appears if I click the "Save" or "Save All" button. I also don't see a Service Pack for RoboHelp 8. Is that true?

I'm attaching 2 screen shots (both of the same topic) - one when I first go in to a topic and the scroll bar does not appears and one when I go to the HTML tab or Save and then scroll bar appears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

No, there is no service release for version 8 as yet.

Could it be simply that focus is inside another pod when you fail to see the scroll bar? Perhaps you have clicked to select the Single Source Layouts pod and you see the scroll bar goes away?

Just guessing here... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the focus is on the topic when this happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp