• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get around a shortcut key dilema...

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2009 Jul 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scenario-Simulation of a form fill interaction. User is instructed to fill 5 different fields pressing the Tab key to move between each item.

I set up the text box with the tab key as the shortcut, deleted the automatically provided click box and provide onscreen directions on what to type.

Running the program in Preview mode within CP "works" but the Tab key is mapped to the rewind button.Takes two hits on the Tab key to make this work

If I publish this the program halts at the first time the Tab key is used. I now must quit in order to get back the control.

Comments? Is there a better way to simulation a form fill interaction?

Thanks

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2009 Jul 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Does the link below help at all?

Click here

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2009 Jul 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this gets around the issue at the published file level but I am still experiencing inconsistent behavior within the CP project file when I use the tab key as a shortcut. Nothing consistent but it seems the use of the Tab as a shortcut will "confuse" the project file when doing previews; especially when starting from within the project rather than from the first slide.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI - Link from Capitiv8r does not work..any updated link anyone? 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread dates from over 10 years. Please, try to start a new question.

I will lock this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources