Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project rename incomplete

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2009 Feb 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

I am using RoboHelp 7. The project is RoboHelp Pro. I am using a custom window and skin.

I renamed a Help project (named "Test") using File > Rename Project. Now when I generate WebHelp Pro output, the following generated files appear in the output folder with the old project name:

Test.glo
Test.hhc
Test.hhk
Test.htm
Test.lng
Test.ppf
Test.stp
Test.syn
Test_csh.htm
Test_hha.hhk
Test_rhc.htm

Things I have tried:

- searching the project directory for any file named or containing the word Test or test. (None.)
- manually updated all SSLs to reflect the new project name (they did not update with the rename action).
- shut down and restart, reboot, etc., go home and come back the next day ;)
- searched the registry for references to Test (getting desperate but treading carefully where I delete).

With all of this, the problem is not any clearer.

If I select File > View Primary Layout, the path in the browser address window for the default topic is:

C:\...\!SSL!\WebHelp_Pro\Test.htm

If I select File > View From Server, it does show the correct default topic and file name in the browser address window.

Anyway, the question is, for someone smatter than I, from where could RoboHelp be picking up the old project name, and how might I fix it?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Feb 18, 2009 Feb 18, 2009
Hi Jack

If you create a new Single Source Layout and generate do you still see the files?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jack

If you create a new Single Source Layout and generate do you still see the files?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ha, I think that step was next. Thanks. It worked.

I had deleted/recreated the destination server in the SSL because I found it is written to the Windows registry when you select Save Password. But alas, it beat me this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp