• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which DITA features are supported in RoboHelp 8?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2009 Jul 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've read that ditaval files and DITA maps are supported in RoboHelp 8. Are specialization and conrefs supported? I haven't found any information on this.

Also, when I import a DITA map, I get the error "xxx is not a valid HTML Help file." During the import, I haven't selected anything to indicate that this is an HTML Help project. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

By virtue of posting your question in the RoboHelp HTML forum, we are assuming that you are using RoboHelp HTML. Sure, you are attempting to import a DITA map, but once imported it would result in a collection of HTML files.

Sorry, but you will probably find there are very few (if any) folks here that have any expertise to offer with respect to importing DITA content into RoboHelp HTML. I'll be very surprised if you get a good answer here.

You might try also posting your issue on the HATT or Techwr-L lists, as DITA is an open standard. You are more likely to reach someone with the experience you are looking for.

Click here to visit the HATT group

Click here to visit the Techwr-L group

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are correct, importing the map file creates individual topic files. I appreciate you sending the links. I figured it would be difficult to find RoboHelp/DITA help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp