Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF Builder on Vista 64 bit

Jul 30, 2009 Jul 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to install 32 bit versions of CF Builder (and Eclipse) and ColdFusion 9 on a 64 bit Vista Business? The ultimate reason is to be able to prototype with MS Access. I guess than a 64 bit CF Builder (and Eclipse) on a 64 bit Vista Business will not run with a 32 bit ColdFusion 9?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can install any version of CFBuilder posted in labs.Any install of CF Builder  should work with both 64 bit and 32 bit version of CF Server .

Thanks

Evelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Evelin. So I can install 64 bit CF Builder and Eclipse on my 64 bit Vista and use a 32 bit ColdFusion 9 on the same machine to be able to see MS Access databases? Is it right?

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if we have tried this but it should work. Are you facing any issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I will try that.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation