• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I change whfdhtml.htm WebHelp file inside RH Project?

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2009 Jul 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a Macintosh display issue with our Search pane. After researching it we found it is because the whfdhtml.htm file contains an if statement that sets the frameset at 85% for Macs.

When I change it to 100% it displays correctly.

Question: Can I make this a permanent change in the RoboHelp project somehow? I looked but can't find a place to do it. Maybe a snippet or something??

When I generate WebHelp, the file is replaced. We republish all when we generate final builds for various reasons. We don't want to have to change this manually each time we release.

Using Tech Comm v2, skin Chrisi with full text search, RH 8.

Screen shot of value I need to change is attached.

frame.png

Thanks,

Rita Norris

Technical Writer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 29, 2009 Jul 29, 2009

Hi,

You can overwrite the RoboHelp source files. RoboHelp uses these files to create the output. Always backup the original files though.

Whfdhtml.htm is located in the directory's <Installation directory>\RoboHELP\WebHelp5Ext\template_defaultskin and <Installation direcotory>\RoboHTML\WebHelp5Ext\template_defaultskin.

You must replace the source files on every computer you use to generate your layout.

Greets,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2009 Jul 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can overwrite the RoboHelp source files. RoboHelp uses these files to create the output. Always backup the original files though.

Whfdhtml.htm is located in the directory's <Installation directory>\RoboHELP\WebHelp5Ext\template_defaultskin and <Installation direcotory>\RoboHTML\WebHelp5Ext\template_defaultskin.

You must replace the source files on every computer you use to generate your layout.

Greets,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2009 Jul 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp