• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH7 WebHelp - Remove Web Search from Skin

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2009 Jul 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove Web Search field from the navigation toolbar?  I am using a skin customized for WebHelp Pro (which displays the option not to display Search Input Field). However, with WebHelp as my primary single source layout this option does not display. I've perused the forum and found solutions to this issue for earlier RH versions....can someone quickly tell me how to resolve this?webhelpsearh.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Odd, I would think that if anything, the option would be missing from the Pro output. LOL

For basic WebHelp, you examine the Single Source Layout properties. Usually it's on the second screen you see after clicking Next >.

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rick! I've been using RH for a long time...you'd think I'd remember that! Time for a vacation! LoL

Kim Coulter (a.k.a. curlyjigs)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we ask how you got that nickname?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In early the 90's; it's was a user name assigned to me by AOL when I set up an account. It just stuck with me over the years. Plus, I have a curly head of hair, and sometimes writing Help is like piecing together a big jigsaw puzzle!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to see AOL had a sense of humour assigning names.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp