• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Crashes when I Copy & Paste Text then Amend the Pasted Text

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2009 Aug 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am copying text from one RoboHelp topic then pasting it into another RoboHelp topic (within the same project). If I then try to make a change to the pasted text RoboHelp crashes. This happens every single time so at least it is consistant!

Any suggestions/solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try copying and pasting from the HTML view. If RoboHelp still crashes, you should probably reinstall. If RoboHelp doesn't crash when you copy and paste, something else might be the problem. Please provide some additional information:

Which version of RoboHelp are you using and how do you copy and paste (CtrlC CtrlV)?

Greets,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Some extra info:

RoboHelp HTML 6

Ctl C to copy and Ctl V to paste

Will try the HTML view

Thanks,

Nicola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit weird but it seems to be playing ball now!

I copy/pasted text in the HTML editor and it works fine. Went back to the Wisiwig editor and tried it again, and it didn't crash.

Really weird, I must have consistently crashed the sytem over 20 times this morning, so no idea why it chooses to work now!

Thanks anyway, if it happens again I will reinstall RoboHelp and see if that is a long term cure.

Cheers,

Nicola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nicola.

Would your RH project be located on a network drive by chance? If so, that could be the cause. Always have your source files located on a local drive and backup to the network.

Read the RoboColum(n).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp