• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insufficient media, This transition will contain repeated frames

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2009 Aug 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this has been covered and explained, please just point me to answer.

I get this when I add a transition in between two media clips. I have two previous transitions that worked fine.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When one has two Clips, that have had their In & Out Points set, and there are sufficient Handles, the Transitions will be applied, as one would anticipate. When there are no Handles, the frames must be duplicated to "create" Handles, or one must Trim the Clips (setting the In & Out Points) to get the Handles.

This graphic will give you an idea. It shows traditional A-B Roll editing so you can see what needs to happen. In the case of most NLE's, the Clips are on the same Video Track, but the Handles still must be present. Look at the "overlap" and imagine this on the same Video Track.

Handles_02.jpg

Here is the F1 file page on Handles:

Handles_01.jpg

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reason that two of your Clips worked fine, but two did not was that in the first case, you had set the In & Out Points with Handles, where with the other two, there were no Handles - only the Clip ends.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines