• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page numbers (1 of N) are cutoff when published

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2009 Aug 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the new $$cpinfocurrentslides" of "$$cprdinfoslidecount$$" to paginate my file. I have two problems with that.

1. When I publish it appears only on the first page, even though I set the text box for rest of the project.
  2. The text is cutoff. I can read only the top half of it. I have set the type font at 10 pitch and even reduced it to 9, but when it's published the font appears to grow to be bigger than the text box available for it! I tried changing the font setting within the text box from middle to top, but that didn't help.

I would really like to use this great new feature, so if anyone has the fix, I'd appreciate hearing from you. THANKS.

CapitivateProblem.jpg

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 09, 2009 Aug 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you sure there is nothing on top of the text ? Just cross check that once.

--

Manoj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. there is nothing covering it. Here's a picture of the timeline.

Timeline.jpg

Here's a picture of the text caption itself.

TextCaption.jpg

Thanks. I am really baffled and I think it's a software bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Does anything change if you adjust the size of the caption so it's taller?

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, DUH...I've only been working with this software since Cap 1. I guess because it was a variable instead of something I typed and because it was autosized, the OBVIOUS solution never dawned on me.

PageNoFixed.jpg

Thanks so much!

Now it still only appears on the first slide. So if there is another OBVIOUS thing I am doing wrong, please feel free to point that out. Otherwise, I'll just copy it from the first slide to every slide.  THANKS!

Options.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again

Always happy to help!

On the issue of displaying, I think the answer is in what you posted. Look at the image of the Text Caption options. You might try clicking that little check box labeled "Place object on top".

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources