• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browser Issue

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2009 Aug 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I view the WebHelp in FireFox, the frame border (horizontal top frame) does not display properly, but it displays well in Internet Explorer.

What do I do to get the frame in FireFox?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 13, 2009 Aug 13, 2009

Hi,

I solved this for Sonal, but this is for everyone's information.

WebHelp doesn't have a separation bar in any default skin. I haven't found a way to add the separation bar by changing the skin files, however, you might add the bar by modifying the output files. (Only glanced at this.)

To add a separation bar, I simply added a transparent gif to mimic a border. This works fine for all browsers. One minor setback: The positioning of the buttons in non IE browsers is to the bottom of the frame, so

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you add a screenshot of your problem and describe what exactly is wrong?

Greets,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached are the two screenshots. One with frame in IE and other without frame in Firefox. I have marked the frame as red so that you can see it is absent in Firefox screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you have this problem only with this project, or also with other projects?

Try making a new project and generate an output with the skin you use. Does it have the same problem?

Greets,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the prompt replies. I am facing this problem in all the RoboHelp projects. I tried creating the new project using the same skin but the problem still persist .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you add the new project and the skin files (in a zip). I'll take a look at it.

Greets,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks William. Attached is the zip file of the project.

Regards,

Sonal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2009 Aug 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I solved this for Sonal, but this is for everyone's information.

WebHelp doesn't have a separation bar in any default skin. I haven't found a way to add the separation bar by changing the skin files, however, you might add the bar by modifying the output files. (Only glanced at this.)

To add a separation bar, I simply added a transparent gif to mimic a border. This works fine for all browsers. One minor setback: The positioning of the buttons in non IE browsers is to the bottom of the frame, so you can't see the border under the active tab.

Greets,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp