• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 6 - after publishing website doesn't update

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2009 Feb 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have on Robohelp Test server running "demoSite" website. I checked IIS and it's up and running. I have a test project and I'm trying to update the "demoSite" web site - using the publish process in RoboHTML. The publishing process is successful and I also know that the destination site is also targeted correctly.

Any idea why the content on the demoSite is not updating?

PS: I have also checked RoboHelp Server Configuration Manager and the demoSite seems to setup correctly there as well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be barking up the wrong tree but you are using the WebHelp Pro single source layout? If so, does the output view give any error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Colum, yes I'm using WebHelp Pro (Primary Layout) and I'm not getting any error messages. Also when I do the publishing I select "republish all" option just to ake sure. Here is my publishing log:

Starting compilation...
WebHelp Pro preprocessor 6.00.099

Compiling C:\Peter\Robohelp_Test\Test\!SSL!\WebHelp_Pro\Test.htm ...

Preparing to create WebHelp Pro...
Finished preparing in 0 sec(s)

Initializing compiler...
Generating WebHelp Pro 5.50 (6.00.099)...
Processing TOC data...
Processing Index data...
Processing Context-sensitive-Help data...

Updating HTML topics...
Updating First_Topic.htm...
Finished updating HTML topics in 0 sec(s) : total 1 topic(s).

Processing Full-text-search data...
Finished processing Full-Text-Search data in 0 sec(s)
Applying WebHelp Pro 5.50 Template...
..................................................................................................
Finished applying Template in 1 sec(s)
Finished compiling WebHelp Pro in 3 sec(s)
Successfully published to "demoSite".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, I'm now getting the following error:

Warning: Failed to publish to "demoSite". reason: Cannot load xml data: MZÂ¸ ÀÆ„$ Ã¿Ã¿Ã¿ÃƒU‹ìÃ¬(Yt
hˆMGVMøQMìQ‹MüPèçèÿÿ;ƉEôuZ;þtÅ EOˆ;Þt;ßs‹ Æ$ÿdÂ°_utputDebugStringA<Æ’.

Anyone seen something like this before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2009 Feb 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to ask some really daft questions in my previous post but it is best to cover the bases. I've not seen that specific error message before. It maybe time to get your IT guy involved here to dig around inside the server. Maybe a server reboot would solve the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2009 Feb 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm "IT" but Robohelp is something our team just inherited about 2 weeks ago so I'm not really that knowledgeable just yet. Rebooting the server didn't help...hmmm. Is there a logical relaptionship between the RoboHTML project name and the web site name ? I have been digging around the Adobe Knowledgebase but so far nothing...will keep on digging...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2009 Aug 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!

I am getting this error message in my output view, comparable to yours.  However, I'm on RoboHelp 7.  Did you ever find a solution?

Warning: Failed to publish to "Publication Server". reason: Cannot load xml data: </font></B></font></B>
<!doctype HTML public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Frameset//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="content-ty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp