Expand my Community achievements bar.

Presence: Visibility vs Visibility (Screen Only) Help

Level 1

I need help regarding this function.  I have made an application form.  I have a section with a few text boxes (not fields) that are for instructional purposes only.  When the application is printed these boxes should not print.  I have selected the Visibly (Screen Only) for these text objects yet that still print and I cannot find anything in the help features that can tell me why and tell me how to fix it.  I have made several changes to this application form from the original and in the original template the Visible (Screen only) worked for these text objects.  So I don't know what I have done and how I can fix it.  Can someone help me?  Thank you!

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Can you psot your form so we can see what is happening as well please indicate which version of Designer and Reader/Acrobat you are using.

Paul

Level 1

Attached is the file as requested.  I have Acrobat 9 Pro/Life Cycle Design ES.  I have also stumbled into a problem that users can not save a copy.  So when its submitted its a blank form.  How do I give them the right to save?  Should be an easier solution but so far I have been unsuccessful to fix it.  thank you for your help.

Level 1

Never mind about the blank forms.  I have figured that one out.  Thanks.